1-2-1 Executive Coaching
‘Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them’
People and organisations use coaching for a variety of reasons:
- Building leadership profile and capability
- Career development
- Skills development
- Having an external sounding board outside of their organisational
- Specific project support
- Building high performance teams
- Getting extraordinary results
Whatever the reason, coaching is about getting results. We are here for your success, however you define it.
We offer coaching to suit a variety of situations:
- One-off 1-2-1 coaching. An individual leader or manager works on specific projects, skills, behaviours.
- Coaching Programmes. Management or leadership development projects across the organisation. We build the programme around your business goals and leadership behaviours.
- Team Development Coaching. A powerful combination of leadership and team coaching, we work with the leader to define their coaching goals for themself and the team. Then alongside the leader’s coaching we work with the team to motivate and develop the team to achieve the results we define at the outset, and to improve its effectiveness as a team.
- Project Coaching. Like team development we work with the leader and team for the life of a specific project.
Coaching Tools – We use a variety of models and tools to suit the particular client. Some of these are:
- Strengths Focus and Solutions Focus. A coaching approach that enables the coachee to build their own strengths and the strengths of those they lead. This approach focuses on what works, solutions, and strengths rather than on what doesn’t work, problems and weaknesses.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). NLP offers a great many tools and techniques to allow individuals and teams to achieve excellence.
With leadership coaching, we are able to offer the powerful NLP technique known as ‘Breakthrough’ to help leaders achieve fast, significant and lasting change, and take big steps forward.
- Mike also has considerable experience in using Myers Briggs psychometric profiling, both with individuals and teams. The insights gained from the Meyers Briggs process (MBTI) help leaders and teams understand themselves better and so get the best out of themselves.
- 360° Feedback. “To see ourselves as others see us”. Feedback on leadership behaviours, gained from key stakeholders, help leaders develop new behaviours which positively impact personal and business related goals.. We can use your own competency framework or 360 process to develop coaching goals. We can also create smaller more focused and ad-hoc 360° feedback around a specific coaching goal.